Your investment in the Greater Smithfield-Selma Area Chamber of Commerce entitles you to a number of benefits:
- Up to three categorical listings in our online directory, including your company’s contact information and direct links to your Web site and e-mail. Last year our members averaged almost 400 referrals through their online directory listing.
- Categorical and alphabetical listings in the Chamber’s membership directory distributed to Chamber members, newcomers and relocating companies.
- Referrals to inquiring customers and newcomers through the thousands of calls and e-mails our office receives each year.
- Promotion of your business to visitors at the Johnston County Visitors Center, located at the Chamber office.
- Invitations to all networking events and educational programs at special member pricing. More than three out of four participating members say they’ve generated business from a Chamber event or relationship.
- Discounts on telecommunications and workers’ compensation insurance. Members participating in the programs save an average of nearly $500 a year.
- Free media advertising during your first year of membership.
- Access to valuable publications and services that can help you market your business, including the Johnston County Manufacturer's Directory, lists of elected leaders, civic clubs and churches. Use the Chamber’s demographic and community profiles to plan your marketing strategy.
- Subscription to our newsletter, in print and on line, written for local business executives with the latest information on Chamber events and programs, community development initiatives, business legislative updates, and economic development reports.
- Complimentary copy of the membership directory, local map and Images of Johnston County magazine.