Town of Selma
- Government Offices - City
Whether you want to shop, run errands, dine, or just sit back and be entertained, Uptown Selma is the place to be. From trinkets to treasures, our antique stores have items to delight all ages and interests. You can truly ''Shop 'til you Drop.'' When your feet need a rest, you can just sit on one of the comfortable benches that line our streets.
Uptown Selma also offers a wide range of services. It is within easy walking distance to banks, dental care, hair and nail salons, veterinary care, auto repair, shoe repair, printing service, groceries, a pharmacy with an old fashioned soda fountain and hand-dipped ice cream, seafood market, and more. You'll be amazed at how many errands you can complete in a short amount of time!
NewsRelease Date: September 13, 2017
Whom to Contact
- Elton DanielsTown ManagerPhone: (919) 965-9841
- Melissa DooleyEvent PlannerPhone: (919) 965-9841x8001
- William OverbyCouncil MemberPhone: (919) 965-9841
- Susan ParrishAccounts Payable / ReceivablePhone: (919) 965-9841
- Mark PetersenCouncil MemberPhone: (919) 965-9841
- Rhonda SommerFinance DirectorPhone: (919) 965-9841x1010
- Jamie WhitleyTown ClerkPhone: (919) 965-9841
- Ann WilliamsCouncil MemberPhone: (919) 965-9841
Exit 98 off of I-95 114 N. Raiford Street Selma, NC 27576